12 Responses to I’m Teaching at Camp Workroom Social!

1. Kelly says:

OMG I just signed up!! My husband has been asking me what I want for my birthday (next week) and when I saw this I said “THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!” hehe. I am soooooo excited 🙂 It sounds like so much fun, I can’t wait!

• Jen says:

YESSSSS!!! What class are you taking?! AHHH Finally we can meet! I’m hoping to be in Portland before this though…I need to get ON your amazing fabric and gluten free town!

• Kelly says:

I’m taking your class, duh 😉 I’ve been too lazy to really dig into pattern making on my own, but I would like to be able to design things just for myself, and maybe get better at fitting in the process…And yes!! Come to Portland, we can eat/fabric shop our little hearts out!!

2. sewstitches says:

Oh Jen, sounds amazing. Shame I’m in the UK. If it becomes a yearly thing I may have to save up and fly over 🙂

3. Katie says:

Totally doing this! Signed up for your pattern making course while wearing an Archer, so it seemed double awesome. I cannot wait to finally learn how to make custom slopers! So, so, so excited!

4. WHOA I can’t believe this features advanced sewing classes AND it’s only a state away AND it has awesome instructors I’d love to meet. This, I need to seriously consider.

• Jen says:

You should TOTALLY come, I’m about 99.9% sure it’s going to be EPIC, like for real though. I really wish it was tomorrow because I’m so excited!

5. Rochelle New says:

OMG this is only three hours from me…. Learning pattern making from you would pretty much be a dream come true! I think I HAVE to go!!!

• Rochelle New says:

Oh wait. Crap. That’s Rhinebeck weekend and I’m doing a trunk show. Nnnnnoooooooo!!!! 🙁

• Jen says:

I know right?! I actually wanted to try to go next year. Guess there’s always next next year? I’m thinking about doing a bit of time in NYC either before or after that weekend…not totally sure where you’re at but maybe some sort of fabric shopping crazy town nyc fun? A lady can dream…

6. Carrie says:

I. Can’t. Wait. This is going to be amazing!!!