Our Willows

We LOVE plants at Grainline Studio. Being in nature is very special to all of us. We have been really busy in the studio preparing the new Willow Tank & Dress for release. As a treat to ourselves we took our Willows on an outing to our favorite place in Chicago, The Garfield Park Conservatory. We spent the day breaking the rules… i.e touching the plants. Only a few! And soaking up the sun. We had the best time! If we could move into the place… we really would. We left wishing they had hammocks for napping…

Grainline Studio | Willow Tank Dress

Grainline Studio | Willow Tank DressGrainline Studio | Willow TankGrainline Studio | Willow Tank

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Our Willows

1. Paige says:

Great photo shoot! You all look so cute in your Willows! The black and white is my fav!

2. Karin says:

Love all of them and that place. You just convinced me to make one/some.

3. Cocos Loft says:

I’m with you guys, love plants and botanical gardens. This is a great top, I need to get it and get busy! I enjoy all things Grainline S.!

4. G RK says:

Hi, I really love the pattern, however, as a uk size 24 it is not large enough. Do you have plans for a plus sized Willow?

• Jen says:

We don’t at the moment. We would need to develop a second block, which is a lot of time and expense that we unfortunately cannot spare at the moment. It is something we are considering for the future if time and finances cooperate!

5. Sounds like a wonderful day! Sometimes you just need to recharge. I love all your Willows!

6. jenny reid says:

Have I missed the first day of Willow Sew along?

• Jen says:

No, we’ve had to postpone due to server issues. Hoping to get it going tomorrow, just waiting for more info from our hosting service. Apologies for the delay!