Archer Popover Pattern Release

Archer Popover Pattern | Grainline Studio

After years of emails, comments, etc. we’re super excited to announce that we now have a Popover Pattern add-on available for the Archer Shirt!

Archer Popover Pattern | Grainline Studio

This pattern addition will allow you to easily convert your existing Archer pattern into a popover with a center font placket and matching sleeve plackets.

Archer Popover Pattern | Grainline Studio

We’ve included new pattern pieces for the center front and sleeve in addition to the placket pieces so there’s no need to make any pattern changes or draft a thing. Our instruction booklet will guide you through which pieces of the original Archer patter you’ll need and which you can discard. It also provides full cutting layouts and directions for both the center and sleeve plackets.

Archer Popover Pattern | Grainline Studio

We hope you guys enjoy this new Archer Popover Pattern as much as we are! You can check out the Popover Pack here and if you make one be sure to tag us on social media with #archerpopover and #grainlinestudio so we can admire all your beautiful popovers!

This entry was posted in Archer Sew Along, Patterns and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Archer Popover Pattern Release

1. Lodi Srygley says:

Lovely! Will that come out in a printed pattern?

2. Gemma says:

Oh oh oh!! Loving this spruced up detail!! Looks like a great piece to make!

Gemma

3. Katie Emma says:

Yay, even better than a tutorial!

4. Erika Arens says:

Is there a password of some sort for the PDF? I just downloaded it and it won’t let me print.

• Jen says:

Hi Erika- The file is password protected against opening in editing programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator but will open in PDF readers such as Adobe Acrobat just fine. I just read that it won’t print…let me test that and get back to you. It worked from my computer just fine but I’ll test from another.

• Jen says:

Just sent out an update with the new pattern files…if you don’t see it let me know. Thanks for filling me in on this so quickly, had one box mischecked!

5. Kieran says:

awesome! Any chance you’re going to do a tutorial on how to sew it with a hidden button placket?!

6. Claire says:

Can this add-on also be used on (or easily modified for) the Alder?

7. Karen U says:

Where, oh where, was this pattern before I attempted a popover modification of my own? Mine came out pretty okay without knowing how to really modify the pattern, but I am sure the fit will be much, much better with your new version. Thanks! Now, if I could edge stitch as well as you do…..

8. Grace says:

I’m so excited about this! I’ve been wanting a popover pattern for a while now but I wasn’t that interested in drafting the modification myself. Thank you for making my life easier! 😉

9. Léa says:

+1 Kieran.. a tutorial with a hidden button placket for both Archer,pleaseee

10. Rochelle New says:

Woo hoo!! Congrats on the new release, Jen! I’ve been waiting for this one 🙂 🙂

11. Rebecca says:

Hi Jen! If I wanted to add this sleeve placket to the original Archer, would I use these sleeves or the original sleeves from the Archer pattern (and just add the placket pieces)? Are they interchangeable? Thanks!