A Hemlock Tee Update

A Hemlock Tee Update | Grainline Studio

I’ve got a mini-update regarding the Hemlock Tee for you today. The pattern is still one size but we’ve updated it to include illustrated instructions as well as a US/A0 copy shop pattern page. The pattern is now available as an exclusive for our Newsletter subscribers so if you’re already a subscriber you’ll be getting a download link for it this afternoon. If you’re not currently a subscriber you’ll need to sign up to gain access. You can do this at any time as the pattern will be delivered to you in a welcome email after you subscribe.

A Hemlock Tee Update | Grainline Studio

We’re also revamping our newsletter which previously was a bit neglected. Every month from here on out we’ll be sending you an email filled with our most popular tips, tricks, tutorials, and posts. You’ll be the first to know about new pattern releases, products, and workshops. Enjoy exclusive content like access to our perpetually popular Hemlock Tee and a few other tricks we’ve got up our sleeves in the coming months. We’ve got a lot of fun stuff planned that Kendra and I are both really excited about so if you’re interested you can sign up below or in our sidebar!

A Hemlock Tee Update | Grainline Studio

* indicates required

P.S. We never share, sell, or use your info for any purpose besides sending you this newsletter. Just like any info collected during the purchase of our patterns, any information sent to us for the newsletter is kept strictly confidential.

This entry was posted in Journal Entry and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to A Hemlock Tee Update

1. Fran Giacobbe says:

Love the black and white stripe tee…the red stripe one, too. Looking forward to your new patterns, tips, ideas…all of it!

2. Francis says:

This is such a great pattern. It’s my go to pattern that never fails. I look foward to more news letters. You always have great posts.

3. Joen says:

Looking forward to future newsletters with all your tips and tutorials!!

4. Ruth Craig says:

I am a recent subscriber to the newsletter.

Thank you for the Hemlock pattern. I am so looking forward to giving it a go.

I don’t know how to enlarge the pattern so that the square is exactly the three inches that it needs to be. Is there a way to do this? Do I need to take it to a copy shop to have it done? I work on an iMac and also can’t quite figure out how to get the download into preview to enlarge it by using the correct percentage to get the correct three inches on the square. (And, I don’t now what the percentage needs to be).

Feel free to send this along to another person on the staff at Grainline Studio to answer.

The answer may help other learners that are in the same situation and can’t figure it out (yet)!

Ruth Craig

• Jen says:

Hi Ruth-

You shouldn’t need to enlarge the pattern to print unless you’re not printing at 100% or with scaling turned off. Make sure you aren’t using Preview as it rarely prints to the correct size and instead opt for Adobe Acrobat Reader. Again, you’ll want to print it at 100% so you can either type that into the scaling box or check the “scaling turned off” button and you should be just fine.

5. Denise says:

I am an email subscriber but never got the link.

6. Denise says:

I’m a subscriber and am STILL waiting for the link – I have yet to get a reply!

7. IGNORE ME! The link came with my office email subscription second confirmation – wahoo! 🙂

8. nina antonic says:

I subscribed to your newsletter and I am still unable to download the hemlock tee pattern. I do not know what I did wrong my computer skills are a bit limited. thanks I would really like the pattern